Friday 17 January 2020

From ScottM: River Troll at Piper's Peak (37 Points)

Continuing my trek down the Path of Imagination, I arrive at Piper's Peak. I look through my assorted primed figs to see what I've got that fits one of the three options.
        i) associated with mountains
       ii) taking a look (or peek)
      iii) displaying anger ('a fit of pique')
Unfortunately I didn't have anything that fit the first two choices, but I do have something for the third option.

I went with this Games Workshop River Troll bellowing out it's rage at the poor sod no doubt crossing it's bridge.




Nice figure to paint with lots of expression.

This completes Piper's Peak. Hmm, where to go next? I think I might charter a ride to the Snow Lord's Peak. Now where did my passenger go?


So that should net me 1 x 28mm foot fig = 5 +30 (location bonus) = 35 points.


That's a superb troll Scott - well worht a couple of extra points as he's clearly taller than a standard 28mm foot figure. I'm going to score him as a 40mm foot figure, so that's 37 points for you.

TamsinP

7 comments:

  1. Nice troll Scott, I think I'll find another way across that river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting in tha Boyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those ye olde Citadel Trolls!

    Great work, have you any more old Citadel stuff in the pipeline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those venerable Citadel trolls! Such character, especially when they get great brushwork like this. Well done!

    ReplyDelete