Tuesday 18 February 2020

From Grahame H. Walkers for Frans Fjord (70 points)

I have probably left starting the island challenge a bit late, but that should make completing it more of a challenge.

Having gone through my mountain of unpainted shame (and it is a mountain rather than a pile) I found these two Walkers. I have no idea where or when I purchased them. Equally I don’t know who made them, but if it wasn’t for the challenge they made have never even been painted.

Now that I have done I’m thinking I should buy some more Sci-fi stuff. When will it ever end????

Anyhow the figures.


Points

Well I know that is 30 pts for exploring Frans Fjord
Not sure about the walkers themselves . They measure about 3.5” so is 5 pts each too much?

Makes a total of 40pts

------
By Paul:

Well they look like cracking little mechs, well deserving of attention so getting them off that mountain of shame and onto the gaming table is a great outcome!

I like your never say die attitude - it is indeed never too late to venture onto Challenge island!

For your fortitude I'm going to count these as 28mm vehicles - so thats a total of 70 points to help you on your way with just over a month to go - good luck!

12 comments:

  1. Nice little mechs and great to see you mining lead mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice walkers Grahame :)

    ps - it never ends! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking mechs Grahame! Welcome to the island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mechs look great! Really dig the green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the Nova Respublik PA-3 Python Power Armor from Khurasan Miniatures. You've done a great job with these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there it is! Thanks for the info Aaron. :)

      Delete
  6. Great looking pair of mechs!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool armour, I really like the idea of using the Assault Marine decals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for all the comments. I’ll have to look at the Khurasan Sci-fi again as these were very easy to paint. Thank you for letting know where they came from. Tamsin seems to be right it does never end

    ReplyDelete