Friday 7 February 2020

Tamsin's Friday Flights of Fancy #6



"Good morning Lady, Gentlemen (and Ray). Snowlord Airways flight AHPC X out of Challenge, Blogland is currently cruising at 32,377 points towards our target altitude of 64,058 points. We do seem to be slipping behind a tad, so I hope that everyone is secretly working on massive points bombs to drop in the final six weeks of our journey."

"We have two confirmed entertainments for you today and a few more that may come to fruition. PeteF is coldly going to troll me; and our Captain, the Snowlord himself, will be drawing a big cross on Awdry's Atoll."

"Well, that's it from me this fine morning. Toodle-pip!"

TamsinP


12 comments:

  1. Tamsin. my post is for you not Curt. 1st you complain that I've not left you enough to do and then you give it away. Tsk Tsk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will observe that curt has submitted a post; it is to that which I referred.

      Is your one your Snowlord's Peak submission?

      Delete
    2. Now now, no squabbling at the dinner table children!

      Delete
    3. Sorry folks, my bad. I thought Martin's entry was for me (obviously not understanding the title. Facepalm).

      Delete
    4. ^^^^^ wonders if she can perhaps use this in the tale that accompanies her Snowlord's Peak piece...

      Delete
  2. Mine is ready. Rigging ships is slowing me down but the results are worth the effort

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good day! Unlikely that I'll disturb your siesta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you find anything left in the toilets this morning ... has Peter D struck again?

    ReplyDelete