Thursday 5 March 2020

From AlexK: Hawkins Hill and a long, slow slog into the Arab-Israeli war (38 points)

So for Hawkins Hill I need an entry from a project over three years old, I really only have one project that fits this brief and its my stop/start tank forces for the Arab-Israeli wars. I generally get one or two tanks done a year for this and it has been really slow going, I'm not sure if its even something I want to game when all said and done, but I do like the models and it may well end up just being a painting project over a wargaming project.

So for my entry I present a 15mm T55 painted up as part of the Syrian forces involved in the 1973 war. It is a Plastic Soldier Company model and was nice and easy to finish and paint up, it goes well with my IS III from last years challenge I think.





Points wise I think its 38, 8 for the model and 30 for Hawkins Hill and that should be enough to get me to the Snowlords peak I hope.

This is a lovely figure and you've done a great job on it. The drooling blue Snowlord awaits. Gird your loins

9 comments: