Thursday 5 March 2020

From LeeH - Treasure! (24 Points)

Just a small entry today as I have a ton of things keeping me busy (and not all Challenge related, unfortunately!). Following my big building I have a few more Forstgrave goodies, but this time not terrain and not figures, but Treasure Tokens. I bought these from Debris-of-War recently. They are resin and half of them came pre-cast with the base included. The others were free-standing treasure items and I found some nice resin bases in my bits box to mount them on. 



They are scaled for 28mm and are perfect for games of frostgrave or for use in roleplaying games. I'm sure they will be useful, wherever I use them. 





As for points...no idea. They are 28mm in scale but half the size of a full figure so maybe 2 points a pop? I'll leave that particular conundrum up to the unlucky minion of the day!

You must give us a picture of your finished terrain. these are great and worth fighting over, i do like a closed box

Martin

7 comments:

  1. These are rather lovely treasures - would make great objective markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treasure Lee. I hadn’t seen Debris stuff before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really useful bits of kit,your frostgrave games are going to look splendid!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great looking objective markers Lee. Can't wait to use these in Fristgrave.

    ReplyDelete