Thursday 3 March 2022

From AngusW: Native American Indians (Pendraken) (120 points)

 With the US Cavalry trooper now complete they need some opposition. I've bought 200 mounted native American Indians so I thought I'd try and paint 3 batches of 60 to get the bulk done. Painting 60 at a time did not sound a lot until I started.

I don't like painting horses and I don't like painting flesh. These seem to have taken a long time to complete. With the end of the challenge looming I have the next 60 undercoated with the aim to finish with an AHPC points score comfortably over my target.

60 x 10mm cavalry @2pts each = 120pts.





Sixty horses at a time? Ouch! Your efforts have paid off, these look great. Only got to do it another couple of times!

Barks

13 comments:

  1. Great effort that will be well rewarded when you start playing - Pony wars or B Troop ain't coming back is a great set of rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Yes, 60 is a lot. Especially when it is three times 60 and then couple of more. But you have done great job here and good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Native Americans!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great, love the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on the plains Warrior cousins, Angus! I like the color you packed into the wee warriors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely brushwork Angus.

    ReplyDelete