Thursday 3 March 2022

Thursday's variety show

March, already? This Challenge has flown by. I'm feeling my aspirational goal slipping away from me... I often get a second wind in the last week or so, but I'm a long way from my finish line.

To cheer us along, today:

  • Ken is back for our Italian history class
  • Dux springs a bloody surprise
  • Geoff has more than one mighty weapon
  • Howard has some delightful houses
  • Angus puts the ponies into the pony wars
  • Geoff also dares to seek the Snowlord's approval with his Challenge Star entry
Happy painting!

Barks

4 comments:

  1. Have a great Thursday, Barks! :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day for you Barks, may be you need to offer some skulls to a certain throne to wind back time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great day of it, Barks!

    ReplyDelete