Sunday 1 January 2023

Sunday Minion Here.

 Happy new year one and all. Hope you have a good time last night. I was woken up by a power cut setting off the neighbour's alarm at 5.00am. Cracking start to the new year.

Hope you have all been good boys and girls and Santa didn't leave you any coal


For those of you who don't know me, where have you been all my life, I'm a geologist. So I've had worse presents than coal.
We only have a couple of Sunday posts on the list today, so if you are due to post and have one almost done, you have until about 10.00pm GMT to get it in. After that it's my bed time.
If you aren't ready, don't worry it's Sunday and we need to be taking things easy. If you have any questions drop a post on the facebook page and I'll help. Actually I'll ask Tamsin, obviously.
Pointy brushes

MartinC





9 comments:

  1. Have a great year of rock licking Martin, enjoy your coal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ta, coal interesting but past it's sell by daye now

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your minioning, Martin. Have a great day of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, did some of the stragglers as well

      Delete
  3. Ahoy Martin - thanks for being part of the crew that makes AHPC happen. You are clearly the most chill AND good looking Minion this year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, bother! We're out of "free fire" already! Hope you had a good Sunday, Martin! :)

    ReplyDelete