Monday 6 March 2023

From PaulSS: Gaslands "La Troca" and a load of tires -- 25pts

 

More Gaslands madness this week with more additins to the Gaslands collection, you probably only need at most four or five vehicles to play thsigame, but sourcing Hot Wheels cars and then kitting them out for combat is great fun.


Victoria bought me this Hot Wheels 1950 Chevrolet 3100 lowrider "La Troca" and I wanted to do a rather simple build on this. It was kitted out with exhaust, hub spinners and hood exhaust pipes and then a massive secondary exhaust all sourced from Etsy 3D prints. I wanted it dirty off-white, so the main colour is Contrast Skeleton Horde.


Another Etsy buy was a set of ten sections of 3D printed tires/tyres, three in the form of piles, six as tire walls and the last a flaming tire fire.


One 20mm vehicle and I think 1pt each is good for the tire sections will add another 25 pts to the ongoing total.

Squirrel Duel Tally: 4 (40K Kroot, Gaslands, 12mm WW2 US, 12mm WW2 German)


Another fine looking jalopy to park in your Gaslands garage Paul.  La Took looks every bit the part.  Also really liking the tire scenic bits.

10 comments:

  1. Nice work, Paul! I like that dirty white on the truck, really looks like it races the dirt roads. Those tires are a neat find and we'll painted too. My son got me involved with this game...I think I have 27 cars for it now! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David, I'm now at 31 vehicles and still adding....

      Delete
  2. Nice work on the truck, the tire piles look cool, especially the one that's on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking motor amd nice additional dressing!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully thematic additions to your Gasland collection, Paul. It would be great to find tire piles composed of the thin 1930s designs for Mad Maximillian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's brilliant, love the burning tyres Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Paul, loving your entry

    ReplyDelete