Monday 6 March 2023

Monday Meanderings

 


Sadly it is nearing the end of this year's Challenge which ends up on Sunday March 19th.  As I now understand things (Curt will having corrected me I'm sure), this is the last week of dedicated posting days so the last offerings from the Monday Crew we continue on with regular posting days this week and next.  Appropriately We do have two of the crew finishing up projects this week, Matt and Paul.

I'm not sure what else will appear.  Sylvain knocked out his internet, Darrell's run out of paint and Adam' tied himself up in rigging knots.  Hopefully Ken will recover enough from his all day  Destroyer-palloza marathon to post results.

13 comments:

  1. have a good last day of posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad this is coming to an end.2023 is passing faster than any other previous year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like that every year. Nothing to do with getting older of course...

      Delete
  3. Have a good day, Peter! :)

    It was discussed and Curt confirmed - we return to "free fire" on Saturday 18 March, so you do still have one more Monday as duty minion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am on shift next Monday the 13th. I was noting that this is the last "Monday Crew plus Curt only" day.

      Delete
    2. Just to be clear, we'll follow the regular posting schedule until Saturday the 18th. Then I'll take the tiller for the last two days (18th and 19th). Those last two days will be 'free fire', meaning any participants can post last minute work on those last two days.

      Delete
    3. Duly noted and corrected above.

      Delete
  4. No time off, Peter! Back to work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed Hope to have a somthign for next week (I seem to be saying that a lot :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the check's in the mail (I must be old to use that term!). You're running out of weeks, so it best be next week.

      Delete
  6. Oh that's good, I haven't missed my last Monday! Have a great day!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete