Wednesday 17 January 2024

From Grahame H. - 15mm Napoleonic Polish Foot Artillery (58 points)

PANIC!

Just remembered I haven’t sent in my first entry, and i am in a bit of a hurry as about to go to work. Anyhow, my first entry this year is a battery of Polish Foot Artillery. The figures are AB. I am just in the process of finishing off this army, with just a Horse Battery and a regiment of Uhlans left. Hopefully, they will be posted shortly.




Battery
12 crew = 24pts
3 guns = 12pms

Limber
3 mounted = 12pms
3 horses = 6 pts
1 gun = 4 pts

Total = 58pts 

And so it begins. 
 
***
 
Nothing like a deadline to focus the mind, is there Grahame? I think we have all been there, and glad to see that you have overcome this one to get your first entry submitted. Life at 1 to 1 scale can be rather hectic, and I can sense from the brevity of this entry that you must be in a hurry, but from what I can make out, I think you have done fine work with these lovely AB sculpts. Painting artillery is always a b**ch, as spoked wheels are sent directly by Hobby Satan.

And painting a limber??? I salute you! Any man in a hurry taking the time to paint a limber is truly prepared to stare unflinchingly into a countdown...
 
58 points for your tally!
 
GregB


11 comments:

  1. well you made it and a great entry it is, always love Nappies no matter the scale great job on these Grahame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on this battery of guns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking battery, love that you did the limber too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shades of green, Grahame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice battery! I like the attention to detail with the inclusion of the howitzer section.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice that you made it, Grahame! Probably not the easiest unit paint, I hope you have more time to focus on the Challenge later on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you up and running Grahame, I suspect a massive points bomb is brewing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work and kudos for painting a limber. Nobody likes painting horses and a limber has far too many!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Polish Napoleonic army has to be such a favourite amongst Napoleonic gamers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice dive under the tape mate đź‘Ť

    ReplyDelete