Tuesday 23 January 2018

From: KentG - 28mm Napoleonic French Hussars (120 Points)


 For this Submission I've painted up the French 1st hussar Regiment it started going pear shaped when I found I had glued half the commanders horse to another horse so wrecking two miniatures then finding I had to use the standard bearer when the first doesn't have one. So even though I'm really happy with how they came out it's annoying to have a silly mistake muck up this unit.

I spent a bit of time layering in the detail and am really pleased how it came out.



They are really nice figures and I look forward to painting the other two boxes that I have, I've used some green stuff to make use of the two I wrecked and think I'll be able 
to make them into ADC's.


Dear Challengers, one really has to admire Kent's painting schedule, he truly is a Brush-Monster! I at least am glad he's amongst us because these Hussars are really awesome. The sabretaches are incredible and the colours are so vibrant and crisp. 
12 mounted 28mm figures does indeed result in 120 points for the roster, great work Kent and I am looking forward to the other 2 regiments you've planned!
 

16 comments:

  1. Huzzah for hussars! Splendid work Kent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous hussars, they look the business!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the paint machine. Lovely job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice unit. I did a couple of units for last year's Challenge and really enjoyed painting them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick on the brush and a very nice finish!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some hussars, and these are just wonderful. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning work Kent, they look glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done! I especially like the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very dashing Kent! I really like your style for painting horses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quality output is jaw dropping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very impressive unit of hussars, Kent! That blue is very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete