Tuesday 23 January 2018

From: KentG - 28mm Napoleonic French Dragoons (120 Points)



Well its first week back to work and hardly managed to get anything done other than the two cav units. I am really happy with the colour scheme on them, The Perry's do make very nice horses thats for sure,
so this leaves one Regiment on the table and 3 still in their boxes.
 Might go back to the infantry next  think so 12 28mm cav at 10 points each is another 120 points.





Two entries in one day, Kent you are spoiling us! And such nice eye candy at that. The facings on this regiment surely pops and you've really made it work for you. For me the early regimental dress, with musicians in reversed coloured uniforms wins out over the Imperial livery of the post 1812 regulations.
Tonight your 120 points will be added!

Cheers Sander


12 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, my favourite French cavalry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Kent, you're pumping out the French can at a great rate of knots. I'll agree with Sander on preferring the early uniform, too bad the Perry's didn't do a box set with the long till and lapels. However, yours look smashing and I appreciate the choice of pink facings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly the workhorses of the French cavalry arm - lovely work Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking cavalry, another lovely mounted unit in one day, my word!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid work, Kent; we lesser mortals who work at a less frantic pace cannot fail to be impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to set the record straight I didn't paint these in one day along with the hussars I worked on them all week just finished them on the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious stuff Kent. I love crimson facings, especially on cavalry. They just seem to suit the period so well and jump out. Will we see Polish Lancers at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey! More cav! Lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work Kent! Your painting speed really is amazing if this was a slow week with just two cavalry units... I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dragoons, Kent! I still need more myself! The green coats and the pink facings are outstanding! I'd like to see your french cav enmass...in the range of British canister! ;)

    ReplyDelete