Wednesday 29 January 2020

From Adamc: Elf Templar for Frostgrave and Sarah's balloon (5 Points)

Another selection from one of the Bones Kickstarters.  She's no nonsense elvish warrior in a low guard stance.
Her only decoration is her sash.  The shading didn't photograph well which is too bad.
I like her weapon it reminds me the weapons used by the elves of the Last Alliance in Fellowship of the Rings.
Her two handed weapon will make her a great Templar option for my Frosgrave war bands.   I don't play as often as I used to but I've got a local Cub Scout group that runs a few game days a year an I've been running Frostgrave for them.   Points would be 5 for the single 25 MM figure.

Lady Sara could you please drop me off at Roundwood's Tower? I have am interesting contraption I want to exibit there.

From DaveD . Adam continues his whiz around challenge island

9 comments:

  1. Nicely done Adam.
    Wow - that sword doesn't mess around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool figure Adam! That 7 1/2 handed sword is a bit mental. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking elf templer!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Adam, you are making a grand Tour of the island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🎈off to Roundwoods Tower we go!🎈
    There may be another stop or two on the way, but the in flight entertainment is Karaoke and Umbrella Drinks 🍹🎈 Adventures Ahead!

    ReplyDelete