Saturday 1 February 2020

DaveS - Continuing the Civil War (80 points)

So, work continues to steal as much painting time as possible.  Despite this, I have managed to get the next 2 groups for my ACW Sharp Practice force painted.  Same simple paint job as before, although I did notice that the first group I submitted before hadn't had their bayonets painted, so I had to fix them too.
As always seems to be the case, I had the figures finished for a few days, while I tried to motivate myself to get around to finishing the bases and doing the movement trays.....

Anyway, to the pictures....




 And finally, the new ones in column with their friends from the previous post.  Only another 16 of these to go, along with some officers to have a basic force.  Then I can think about adding all of the fun things (Cannons, flags, cavalry etc) to round the force out.


So that should be 16x28mm models which makes 80 points.

***
Something is up with this Saturday and the civil war, is there something I don't know about today?  This is the second of at least 3 posts today related to the civil war, and there is still more time for entries to come in today.

These look very nice Dave and I like the basing so that you are able to use them separatly or in formation.  Good work, keep more coming!

- ByronM

7 comments: