Monday 10 February 2020

From DaveS - Yet More Union (80 Points)

The ACW Union project for Sharp Practice continues.  Nothing earth shattering here, but with these last models, I have completed the line infantry for the starter force.

They've all been painted in the same manner as the rest of the infantry, and based in groups of 8.




With these, I have finished the last of the Line Infantry, and so I have included the obligatory group shot.


Next up, we have the officers (also made from the Perry Plastic's), a standard bearer, musician, and perhaps something else that I have been after for a while now, and finally picked up at Beachead on Saturday.  (Funny story, this is the third time I have tried to buy this miniature, and both previous times, I have failed because the retailer was either too busy or didn't have enough change to sell it to me.)

So that's 16 models at 28mm, for another 80 points I think.

***
The Union machine continues to bring recruits into the line! Good work Dave, the mass effect of the group shot is excellent. While you mention you have more aspects of this project pending, I hope you are feeling a nice moment of achievement as you prepare to swing over to the next phase of the project. 

And we can't wait to learn more about this figure you needed three tries to acquire...

GregB

9 comments:

  1. Nice looking feds Dave. The full SP force looks good en masse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Dave.
    I started with 'just a basic force of Perry plastics for Sharpe Practice' now at five Really Useful Boxes of the stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Union force! I'm intrigued by your third attempt figure!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. More blue bellies, nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great mob of Yankees, Dave.

    'Too busy or didn't have a the right change to sell it to me' Wow. Don't you just love it when some vendours treat their business like a hobby as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really quite annoyed by it, I'll confess. Fortunately, my FLGS now stocks them

      Delete