Monday 10 February 2020

From JezT: Challenge Bromley's Butte - Dispatch Rider (40 Points)


Hi All,  Second Challenge post – I floated in on Sarah’s Balloon and landed at Bromley’s Butte.

Here I am presenting a 28mm Dispatch / Recon motorcycle rider. I kept this figure back from my last AVBCW submission specifically for this challenge. The figure is the motorcycle part of a motorbike and sidecar combo from 1st Corps. I may present the sidecar later in a different submission. In the meantime I used the head from the guy in the sidecar to create a dismounted rider figure as well (this was a head swap from an infantry submission last challenge so not counted for points).




Points wise that should be 30 for the challenge and 10 for a mounted figure - so just 40 and it moves me on the the next square ...........

Cheers Jez

***

Well done Jez.  There is something classic about those old motorcycles, isn't there? Who knew goggles could look so sporting?

40 points for you, sir! We look forward to your next Challenge Island stop. 

GregB

7 comments: