Friday 25 December 2020

From MikeF - Golem's Haunt - 40k Servitor - 25 points

 For Golem's Haunt, I painted a 40k Servitor from Games Workshop. I don't know if they're alive or dead, but they've definitely been stitched together and had parts bolted on to them. This one has a massive c-clamp arm grafted to his right shoulder with an assortment of hoses and wires going in and out all over the place. I imagine all this gear causes significant back issues after a 24 hour work day. Luckily he seems to have a few containers of chemicals injecting what I can only hope are Emperor grade painkillers into him. I went for a zombie look for his skin as I imagine all those machine parts would contribute to an unhealthy pallor.



Merry Christmas!
 


9 comments:

  1. Yikes I don’t want to meet him. Great work on this figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of figure, I like the skin colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! The bright uniform and wires really stand out next to the pale skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! A perfect take on the theme Mike. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome idea, great execution as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a SF guy at all, but the painting work is inspiting indded

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality job on a great figure
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely looking servitor/golem!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is looking very menacing. The skintone is awesome. Great work!

    ReplyDelete