Friday 25 December 2020

From Bark B: It walks again!

For the next chamber - The Golem’s haunt it was a simple choice of a Marauder Miniature zombie from back in the day. I had lots of fun on this straightforward model playing with rust effects and weathering. The old plastic coffin shaped shield is a nice touch. Only after painting on the basic colours did I realise he was possibly meant to be bare legged? Oh well! The trousers stayed on... which is a line you won’t hear for all of my entries!😂😂🤣



So a rather easy 5 points for the 28mm figure and 20 more for the challenge =25 points

Hmmm the next room looks kind of dark! I’d best get a torch and some white and black paints out!

Cheers

Mark Backhouse

9 comments:

  1. Trousers or not, he looks great! The eyes are very good giving him a quite golemly stare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking old school zombie!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful seeing an old Marauder figure again! I really like the addition of the classic skellie shield and I also love the rust effect on his sword. Terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Mark! One skull noted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, I like the old school shield.

    ReplyDelete