Thursday 24 December 2020

PaulS: House of Artifice (45 points)

 In a slight deviation from the dungeon crawl, it is time to add some more points to the GW miniatures challenge and to my personal challenge of getting one of every Necromunda gang painted up to a starting 1000 point list (more if possible).

This Van Saar gang has been back to the painting table 3 times now as I've not been happy with the photos. Even this time there are things I'm spotting that I don't like... but I need to move onto painting some Christmas presents so I can deliver them when lockdown is over (again).


These are also the last unit of white figures (with the sole exception of the speeder bike-thing for the clone troopers). This is also my last post this side of Christmas, so have a great festive few days everyone!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely looking gangers! Merry Christmas!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking hi-tech gang. The yellow and blue accents go nicely with the white armour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Paul and a great job on the figures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice figures, they look the part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking gang, Paul. I quite like the bases as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Paul, that’s a rough looking crew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. White in the underhive is going to be so hard to keep clean...

    ReplyDelete