Thursday 24 December 2020

From Matthew Williamson : (Virgin) Challenge Entry


 My first post is my entry for my first ever Analogue Hobbies  Painting Challenge, I have not selected anyone to receive it, so I guess I will leave that to Curt. 

A big Season Greetings and very Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year

Sticking with the season greetings I have painted a 28mm Saint Nicolas miniature, I am not certain who made him but a easy kick off never the less. 













I have almost completed preparation on my figs and have settled on 28mm Romans about 250 odd, 20mm Napoleonic Cuirassiers 200 odd, some 40 odd medievals and 80 odd 20mm commandos and artillery and vehicle crews. That lot should keep me busy for three months plus keep me from straying too much. 

Cheers

Matt

13 comments:

  1. Nice work on this festive chap. Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, welcome to the Challenge, Matt! It's wonderful to have you with us.

    Terrific work on St. Nick. I'll make sure he finds a good home with some intrepid adventurer.

    Good luck on your painting plans. We'll see if you can stick to them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Challenge, Matt. St Nick is a great figure. I think it's one of the Wargames Foundry Christmas specials. Well done for the green coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Matt, excellent figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard Matt,lovely figure and I look forward to all the stuff you have prepped!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great santa and good luck with all those figures you have lined up. That sounds like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice first entry. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome aboard. Lovely looking mini.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saint Nicholas (Sinterklaas) is really big here in the Low Countries so this is definitely a favourite of mine; and you have done him proud! Well done and success in the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great figure to start your Challenge journey with Matt, welcome to the asylum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome aboard, Matt; that’s a lovely figure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the Challenge Matt! Nice traditional St Nick here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Matt and a first figure that delivers 😉

    ReplyDelete