Saturday 6 March 2021

From JonathanO: Shield Maiden Fanatic - Sarah the Sorceress (25 points)

 I need to ask for a teleportation to the Shrine.  Having completed 5 challenges on level one, I am stranded at the Aquifer location.  Unfortunately, I do not have my planned entry for the Adventurers' Landing started and my entry for the Larder is proving troublesome.  So off to the Shrine to pray for help in getting through the Chambers of Challenge.







This miniature is from the 4 figure "Shield Maiden Fanatics" set from Bad Squiddo games.  Annie certainly has a wonderful selection of miniatures available.

It is amazing what I notice from a photo that I somehow miss when I am painting!  As I review the photos for this post,  I see that I missed painting the base rim.  Oh well, that can soon be fixed.

That should be 25 points including the location bonus.


6 comments: