Saturday 6 March 2021

From LeeH - French Civilians for WWII

I recently purchased several sets of French Civilians from Peter Pig for use in various 15mm WWII games. I wanted a collection of refugees, farmers, and other non-combat figures to use as 'set dressing' in my games. I may yet devise some simple in-game rules for their use, such as roads being clogged with refugees (restricting traffic) or to represent resistance fighters.



As with all the Peter Pig stuff the figures are wonderful little sculps that rarely need much cleaning before the primer goes on. These were no exception with minimal flash and mould lines and any that were found were removed in a matter of seconds.






I have bought a few more packs of other civilians that I missed the first time around on the website, so hopefully, I'll have a few more ready before the Challenge is over. Lumped in with the civilian I have also included some Corn Stooks and Haystacks from Timecast. As terrain goes I'm not exactly breaking any records as I think this lot is about 12 cubic inches or just over 17% of a terrain cube! Rounding down that's 1 points worth of terrain 😆. Likewise, I think it would be a bit cheeky to count the carts as 'vehicles' so I think they should get half points or 4 each. 

(Scoring: 26x15mm Foot + 2 Carts + Terrain = 61 points)

6 comments:

  1. These are great and will really add some flavour to your games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking and useful civilians!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Lee, lots of uses for those. Like the waitresses

    ReplyDelete