Thursday 4 March 2021

from RayR - Revolutionary Wars Wheelwright 7pts?

 


Just a small entry for today.


I picked this Eureka Miniatures Revolutionary Wars Wheelwright up from Col Bill's last month. I thought It'd be a great addition to both my Donnybrook and Haitian Revolution periods.


I do enjoy painting up these various bits and bobs for my armies. They add a little personality to them, even if they rarely make it onto the table. 


To make the base look a little more interesting I added some MDF wheels and planks of
wood, out of my leftovers box.


As for the points its 5 for the figure and I guess another 2 for the bench, wheels and planks??
so a total of 7 points?

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant little vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, Ray and a lovely vignette. Really versatile for so many periods! Well done, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that a very characterful piece, well done Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is lovely Ray, a nice town piece

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking vignette for a range of periods!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete