Thursday 4 March 2021

From SanderS: The Snow Lord's Treasury! (45 points)

 Hoi,

 

You can see I have been busy painting a lot of my Heroquest themed stuff for this Challenge. Nothing is less true for the Snow Lord's Treasury as I had literally heaps of gold lying around.

They are pretty much all from the big Dungeon Terrain Crate and I really like them.






Amoung these piles of gold and jewels is a small heap painted by the Lad, see if you can guess which one. As he's at +200% of his points target already, he has graciously conseded all the points for this entry to his old dad... erm yeah...okay ;-)

Since I wanted to add some more figures to my painted HQ stash, I painted up my Battlemaster Halbardiers, the same ones Arthur painted for his Guardroom entry. I had initially intended to paint these chaps for the same entry into the Guardroom with Arthur but the schedule got derailed and therefore they are now here guarding the Snowlord's treasure for him wearing Icy Blue and white livery of course.


Now I reckon this should be 15 points for the Halbardiers, 10 for the treasure (?) and 20 for the locale is another 45 points.

Cheers Sander

16 comments:

  1. That treasure looks great! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific work, Sander! These are just brilliant. I love the treasure piles and the accompanying halberdiers. I can see those coming out in so many wonderful games!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sidney, they were really easy to paint but came out very nice if I say so myself!

      Delete
  3. Brilliant work, Sander, literally. I need me some of those for my upcoming dungeon delving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah they are really shiny, I can really reccommend the Terrain Crate Dungeon stuff it has loads of nice dungeon fillers.

      Delete
  4. fantastic old school halberdiers

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning - another 5 bonus points to Arthur for being so gracious giving his points to his Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh jee thanks! He will be delighted to hear that!

      Delete
  6. Splendid looking pile of treasure and guards!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete