Monday 20 February 2023

Missing on Mondays

 


I put my intro post together on Sunday mornings and schedule it to go live while I drink my Monday coffee.  Normally the Monday crew has a host of posts in ready for me include in my preamble and schedule over Monday.

This week it looks a little light on content.  SylvainR is off lost in the wilderness (literally not just figuratively).  KenR talks of failure on land and sea.  DarrellH has doubts.  Luckily Iain and Adam have posts for us to enjoy and hopefully there will be more emerge from the gloom as time unfolds.

Update on Monday morning.  As usual, the world looks a little less bleak after coffee.  Ken managed to get photos uploaded and is now only looking for sleep.  Darrell and Ross also have treats for us.  The others must have let PaulOG navigate…..


3 comments: