Thursday 2 March 2023

From JezT: Post 7 - AVBCW Gun Crew - 25mm (30 points)

Hi All

Change of scene for me and managed to paint up some Empress Miniatures WW1 figures but using these as reinforcements to my mythical mid 1930's A Very British Civil War Police Regulars - hence painted up in the dark blue!


I find these Empress are true 25mm figures so quite slight but this fits in with my other Police

Its just the 6 x figures being submitted but posed them with some Warlord vehicles and a WW2 Home Guard "Smith-Gun" which nicely suits the theme. We play AVBCW using Bolt Action rules. I bought the gunners to fit with the Smith Gun and I also now have some extra Command and a Medic. 


another Squirrel period to tick off - only on 2 so far so no dangers to the leaders here but hoping to get to a personal challenge of 6 

So overall a simple 6 x 5 30 points. 

Cheers Jez

From TeemuL: Very nice and british police officers and you did really change your theme here. :) A Very British Civil War has interested me a long time now, even though I'm not British. But so are many other settings. :) Neat paint job and very nice vehicles, I'm very much fan of those mid/early war armoured cars.

8 comments:

  1. Very characterful and great brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, love the blue and the Smith gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work is that a stecher bearer I see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Jez, I like the police idea with those Empress, an idea well worth copying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative, they look excellent!

    ReplyDelete