Saturday 25 March 2023

From PaulO'G & ReillyOG - AHPC XIII Wrap Up


As ever, it feels like more when you're painting it!

Reilly and I set modest set of goals to yield appropriately modest yet immensely satisfying outcomes amongst a range of other real life pressures and travels. We both had a lot of fun and pulsed hobby focus



We covered an eclectic mix of Genres: War of the Roses, Necromunda, WW2, 40k, Last War and this little game themed on turnips that you may have come across...

The least Turnipy Bits - Necromunda, Last War and War of the Roses Pikemen

War of the Roses Pikemen and the Turnip Rocket Battery

Along the way I discovered new methods of inefficiency mid-challenge; printing, scultping and scratch building. I'm keeping CAD design in reserve for AHPC XIV

Giant Crabs and Space Crusaders - the Black Templars

I was really happy to get some of those 40k guys done - I'm on a mission to get my 9th boxed set minis (from whence these came) finished before the newly announced 10th edition is released!

We eagerly await news of the turnip side-challenge: Have I grasped the coveted Silver Turnip?

So from us both, a hearty thanks to the AHPC Community, our Sunday Minion Martin, the Snowlord's Crew who helped make the Season a reality, and of course Empress Sarah and her live-in Minion Curt: Long may they Reign!


Raise horns of Ale! Skal and Farewell to AHPC XIII

See you all next Season, where I hope to break 8,000 lifetime points!



25 comments:

  1. I did enjoy all of your entries, yes, even the turnipy ones! Great Challenge, chaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent output. I'm not a SciFi or Fantasy gaer, but I liked the painting work a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of different genres from you two, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work you two! Paul, I especially enjoyed our Turnip28 duel. May all your parsnips be sharp and radishes tart. Cheers to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done boys! Great looking work! Even the Turnips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work both, I much enjoyed your posts. Yes yes, even the veggies. But not as much as Reilly’s Frye Fiends or Paul’s WOTR stuff though 😉. Well done both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much stuff I like a lot myself, what's not to love, great work lads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fine brushwork from the clan OG! I liked the Templars very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David - it really got me in the zone to do more too!

      Delete
  9. Well done- love that flag logo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job lads, not sure where else I'd see giant crabs next to Black Templars but I'm here for it!

    ReplyDelete