Friday 10 March 2023

From TamsinP: German Propaganda Team [Historical Drama] (30 points)

 

Thinking about what I had in my stash that could be used for this studio, I remembered this pair of figures that I'd picked up from Colonel Bill's at the SELWG show last year. I thought they'd fit quite well with the theme - they're historical and what is propaganda other than a (stilted to fit ideology) representation of dramatic events?





As with the Japanese casualties, I have done these on a 50mm base so that they can be used as a jump off point for Chain of Command, or simply as set dressing.

After this year's Challenge I think it will be time to knuckle down and add rubble and stuff to all the bases for my Arnhem collection.

With this entry, I have now completed every studio in the Green and Blue zones. I probably won't be visiting the Gift Shop or taking the Yellow Brick Road - all of my attention is now firmly on my Director's Chair task. It's coming along quite nicely, thanks for asking!


For Points

2 x 28mm foot @ 5 = 10 points

1 x studio @ 20 = 20 points

Total = 30 points


Friday Minion: Aha, we all love a bit of 'set dressing' vignettes, nice work on these cameramen. I do like your feldgrau tone. Very fitting for AHPC Studios and the location. Bravo!

13 comments:

  1. Very nice Tamsin, congratulations in the completion of the Studio Tour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! It's good to have them all done! :)

      Delete
  2. Great work. We'll done on getting the full house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are very characterful and perfect for our Historical Drama studio. Well done, Ms P!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! They were a rather serendipitous purchase, it turns out! :)

      Delete
  4. Nice work, Tamsin! I like the uniform tones! Surely those aren't the fellows that were filming the Ark being opened!? ;)

    ReplyDelete