Friday 24 January 2020

Tamsin's Friday Flights of Fancy #4



"Good morning gentlemen (and Ray)! Yes, you are having the pleasure of me as minion twice in a week. With all passengers and crew aboard flight AHPC X out of Challenge, Blogland we will hopefully see our altitude rise even quicker, especially with Noel and Grahame lightening the load by dropping lots of points-bombs. If I'm any judge of character, then we can expect Miles and Martin to join in on that game soon. Thankfully we are flying over the ocean so they shouldn't cause any damage."

"For information, we are our current altitude is 23,868* points towards our target altitude of 63,758 points."

"For your entertainment today, we have:
MartinC indulging his fantasies about little folk;
GregB gunning his way onto Mudry's Mesa;

...and if I can negotiate with one of the other cabin crew to cover me briefly, you may also have an entertainment from me, your Senior Flight Attendant. I'm certain there will be more entertainments forthcoming throughout the day, so keep your eyes peeled."

"Toodle-pip"
TamsinP


* updated as I discovered that Martin had forgotten to update the tally table after the last post yesterday

4 comments: