Tuesday 17 March 2020

From SanderS: Armoured spearhead for Legion. (50 points)

Hoi,

My my you guys have certainly been busy! We're in a Corona Lock-down over here and as a teacher we have to arrange for "home-lessons" for our pupils, that's rather away from my comfort zone so I have had little time for painting. Yet I did manage to get some stuff done.

I am still beavering away at the Star Wars Legions commission I have going and I have finished the two vehicles in the lot. Here's the AT-ST, my client has put it together and did something silly to it's legs. That said I tried my best and painted it up as if under severe stress and battle damage.




I've added some stuff to make the think look more interesting.




Next up is the Assault Tank as featured in Rogue One. It's awesome! Nicely detailed but a joy to paint.






These two 40mm figures should net me 50 points more for the score-board, now let's get on the road to Benito's Brooke.



By Paul: Very nice!
50 points for these Imperial beauties - may they fight fiercely for you and the Emperor both!

15 comments:

  1. Nice paint job and I see what you mean about the bandy legs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's a bit of a bummer, I couldn't fix it without braking it beyond repair...

      Delete
  2. Super looking imperial vehicles! Lovely work!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on these vehicles! The walker does look wobbly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely and that isn't helped by the wobbly ball joint under the cockpit.

      Delete
  4. Great work on these Sander...the detailing/weathering in particular is excellent.

    I find every Star Wars walker looks like it is about to fall down, so the legs look fine to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yeah, if you've watched RotJ for sure. Yet it was a great experience and I learned a lot

      Delete
  5. Very well done! The weathering looks spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was trial and error but I am happy with them.

      Delete
  6. Some excellent work on the drunken chicken walker, Sander!
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tank is great! The walker looks like it has been hit by ewoks...

    ReplyDelete