Monday 23 March 2020

From DaveD - the round up.

Well that’s my 9th Challenge completed . It’s been decently productive . I had a plan to work my way through the “to do” list from small to large . I did crack off all the 6mm and 10mm stuff , and the bulk of 15mm . There were a few small diversions on the odd challenge island location





I managed to hit my points target so I am happy. You might have noticed this is the first challenge that has not had anything Sudan related. I had intended to drop a final bombe , but with my plans for another run out of the full collection being virus scuppered I decided to not do them this time round .

It’s been good to see the various contributions from friends old and new . 

Until next time 
Stay Safe


14 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff Dave - you've had another good Challenge. I loved that comms tower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive work on all your minis. Fingers crossed we'll see more of your Sudan work next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of nice terrain and figures, plus scifi, who knew?!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. another good challenge and you made to to the Gods of painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great Challenge from you Dave, nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Dave. What was your camel-count?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the interesting work. as always a very good level and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Dave! I particularly enjoyed following your 10mm ACW project - lovely brushwork. Nine Challenges! Wow, and I remember (and still have) your first email inquiring about getting onboard. Well, here's to another nine, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work this year Dave. Good luck with your emergency planning work, stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As usual, an incredible effort - your work is always inspiring!

    So will the Sudan get a look-in for QC1?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. All hail the Humping Wallah...erm that doesn't exactly sound right does it? Anyway it was a joy to behold the results of your efforts again this year and painting my Indian Mutiny figures for Docherty's Docks were a true highlight of this Challenge, see you next time or perhaps even at Crisis if Corona allows...

    ReplyDelete