Sunday 31 January 2021

From BruceR 12 Queens Rangers AWI (5 x 12 = 60 pts)

 Did I say I love Sharp Practice SP2?  The locals and I do FIW and now have branched into AWI so being of British ancestry it never bothers to paint and play the Brits.  Most of the gang prefer the colonists.  

I had a section of lights and six grenadiers and need to flesh them out, so Perry Miniatures command section and another group of grenadiers.  This will give me a unit of lights and two of grenadiers with a couple of figures for leaders/big men.  

These Perry figures are wonderful and being a metal lover I enjoy painting them.  

Maj. French



Lt Simco



The lights command (flags on order)





Grenadiers





I do have a section of regular lights and the order from Perry's was Hessians, because why not.   We shall see if I can get to them during the AHPC.  It was below zero the past couple of days.......Great painting weather.

Stay well all.  

9 comments:

  1. Another metal lover, good man! These look excellent and should give those ungrateful colonists a run for their money. I hope we get to see those Hessians before the end of the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Queens Rangers! Looking forward to seeing the Hessians. I love the Perry AWI range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great figures and a great paint job on these. The greens really pop next to the white pants and the shading is just enough to look right. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there's an unusual uniform! Interesting figures and a fine paintjob. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely looking rangers, they look great!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking rangers. That reminds me, I have some minis from the Perrys AWI range somewhere, must get on with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favourite AWI units, top job on them 👍
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete