Sunday 31 January 2021

From TeemuL: Awakened Wyldwood (45 points)

Not in the Chambers this time, but in the woods.


During the Challenge 9 I started to paint an angry Sylvaneth army for Age of Sigmar and last year we started a Path to Glory campaign. Sylvaneth needs Awakened Wyldwoods to move properly, so here are my first trees.


They are following the same colors as my Sylvaneth army, which makes sense to me.


Assembling these was not nice, difficult to get branches in the position. Painting was not nice, difficult to paint between the branches. But in the end they look good, quite nice for plastic trees.


Here you can see the trees with my Treelord. You can see the colors and the size.

I measured 7x12x6 inches, so a bit over 2 cubes. I ask for 45 points.

Nothing for Chambers.

45 for GW side challenge.

I counted 16 skulls.

18 comments:

  1. I like the colours, and they size up well with your Treelord. Skullz noted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barks, at least the Treelord is not much bigger than trees. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice looking wyldwoods!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, they look nice, but they are evil.

      Delete
  3. Great colour combo on those trees- definitely very Elvish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was looking for something bit strange.

      Delete
  4. Trippy looking trees Teemu! I like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pain to paint, even with basically two colors, but they do look good.

      Delete
  5. Those are great Teemu, love the autumnal colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lesves are actually Metallic Red from the old Miniature Paints range, but the shine is not that visible in photos.

      Delete
  6. Excellent looking trees, love the bright fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are bright, I agree, but still quite sinister.

      Delete
  7. Very nice trees, they make your treelord look well camouflaged!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The autumn colours look very nice, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely looking trees, really good sci fi terrain
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ken, yes, they can be used in various different scenarios, in a fantasy setting or on some distant planet (or future).

      Delete