Saturday 20 February 2021

AlanD - Interwar Transport (25 points)

 I've had this nice Daimler truck from 1st Corps lying around in bits for a couple of years, so took a break from painting Dacians to get it ready for some tabletop mayhem.


I have a hankering to play some games based around the Russo-Polish War of 1920, the Russian Civil War and the German Revolution, so this truck is likely to have multiple owners.


As a result, as much as I want to paint slogans on it, I made a flagstaff and Polish and Communist flags from foil from a bourgeois wine bottle that can be swapped around. I also plan to add an Imperial German flag so the Freikorps can use the truck as well.



I had fun making this, and it will look pretty imposing on the table. I believe 20 points for the truck and 5 for the driver are in order.

9 comments:

  1. Great looking truck. The interchangeable flag is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, brilliant job Alan. That will be a terrific addition to your German Revolution collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flags are a great idea; I love these useful logistics pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful model. The flag really sets the scene.
    BruceR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely truck and smart work with the flags!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking truck with many uses and indeed many potential users. It was good of you to dispose of the bourgeoise wine to prevent others temptation

    ReplyDelete