Saturday 20 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm 'Chickens' - The Hatchery - 30pts

 Transported by 'Sarah the Sorceress' from the 'Hall of Traps', I find myself in the hatchery. It's said you can't have to much scatter terrain, well here we have some chickens!

Not much to say about them really. As I've been wanting to play more Chain of Command with the 8th Army in the desert, I thought these might make an interesting bit of ephemera to scatter on the board to liven it up.

These came from the same £5 sprue of animals as my earlier cows and sheep, I picked it up from ebay, I assume it was from Warlord.





x2 Chicken bases @ 5pts each (10pts) + The Hatchery (20pts)

8 comments:

  1. I love table clutter like this, really brings it to life. And these chickens are nicely done, fine work. Points have been tallied

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click cluck...very useful models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scatter terrain indeed. Use a directional die and this terrain will scatter itself. Lots of uses for these fowl, but likely not the western desert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bunch of fowls, very useful!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete