Tuesday 16 February 2021

Tamsin's Tuesday Trepidations




 

"Good morning ladies, gentlemen...and Ray. You will be pleased to hear that Snowlord Airways flight AHPC-XI out of Challenge, Blogland is currently cruising at 48,588 points with a target altitude of 67,900. It appears that my words of disappointment two weeks ago have had some effect as the pace has picked up somewhat since then, although not quite to the heady heights we saw in the week 19-25 January."

"What's that? You're wondering why I'm wearing a chain mail bikini? Well, it's my punishment for missing my duty slot last week. I did try to explain to Curt that some aliens had tried to abduct me but I was rescued by two men in black suits and shades who then performed a memory wipe on me. Sadly, he didn't believe that - something about "So, how exactly do you remember the incident if your memory has been wiped?". I mean, really - has he not heard of Facebook, Instagram and the like? It's quite obvious that after my memory was wiped I came across videos and photos of the whole incident. Of course, the "men in black" have had them all taken down now..."

"We have acquired a new supply of red wax crayons. Ray is being rationed to one per day - please do not give him any of yours."

Toodle-pip!

Tamsin




10 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great day today Tamsin!

    As an aside, my kids use a lot of these crayons, for drawing, but it says on the packaging that they fit in a gluten free diet... no kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chainmail bikini? Not exactly the best garnment with that ice storm there in the UK these days... in the emantime njoying a 18C spring weather in Madrid this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tempted to post this to Baggy's Cave but I won't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have you back Tamsin. Now, cover up girl, it's cold outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should've said you were checking up on me in the desert heat and making sure I was getting all the emails...have fun gang! All the talk of artic blasts make me miss home even more than the minis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chainmail bikini, that's enough for my first Tuesday post of this Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks way more like a Tlingit (coin armour) bikini that chainmail. Chainmail would be totally impractical for a two piece - you could see through the links and they would be too easily corroded due to their proximity to sweaty parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone else creeped out by this level of knowledge?

      Delete
    2. If the chainmail would be one piece, would it be more difficult to see through? :D
      Anyway, that doesn't really seem to be chainmail, but I wouldn't like to make any comments of our stewardess's outfit...

      Delete