Saturday 27 March 2021

From JeremyM: Challenge Wrap

 Hi All,

I am very pleased to present my finished challenge projects for this year. I still have so much I want to do...but isn't that the point of all this anyway. Besides one must keep a few things in your back pocket for next year...as well as our continued extra hobby time while we quarantine. 

I have sporadically been in a few challenges before this one, but have never progressed anywhere near this far. I was rather skeptical I would come anywhere near the point total Curt assigned to me, but to surpass it was a great feeling. I still have more aliens figures I need to paint (that collection keeps growing and growing), but I'm pretty happy I have a great start to an Imperial guard army from all this. Sometimes you just get in a rhythm and its good to stick with it when that happens.  Previous challenges I was derailed when life came along to throw a monkey wrench at me. This happened to a degree this challenge, but thankfully it was near the end and didn't last long. I have a couple project finished up but thankfully that is what the vaccination challenge is for! Hope to see several of you in that one as well (but let's hope for not too long!). 



6 comments:

  1. Brilliant work Jeremy! I knew you'd rise to the challenge once you put your mind to it. I really enjoyed seeing all your Alien themed entries AND those magnificently infuriating Guard vehicles. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great haul Jeremy! Well done Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Jeremy, very well done. And I think we all have "more aliens to paint"...a healthy sign, in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete