Tuesday 23 March 2021

From PaulSS: Definitely, the wrap...

My goal for Challenge XI was to add to my collection of 28mm Napoleonics and I certainly started off with that, my first post being some French officers and ADC's


Continued throught the challenge with that, here are some Hanoverian landwehr


And even finished with a Parisienne mob.


My final 28mm Napoleonics Duel Totalizer being 28 mounted, 152 foot, 3 guns, 1 boat.

It was not all Napoleonics though, I also had plenty of other diversions while I meandered the Challenge Chambers, including plenty of livestock and many a Sarah the Sorceress entry. 




A rare foray into the Arthurian collection that has laid dormant many years.


And even a little bit of WWII 


Many thanks to Curt the Overlord and all the tireless minions who make this possible.

Everything is now boxed up for the trip back to the UK, and there is the wrap!

Hope to see you all again next year.

13 comments:

  1. great painting from you. Good luck with the move back to Blighty. See you at Hammerhead in July?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin, if I've been vaccinated, I do hope so.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic painting, Paul. All the best with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work Paul. I really enjoyed your Napoleonic vignettes. I hope your move back to the UK is as uneventful as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant work all the way through Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed the quality and quantity of your painting this year. Best of luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid output throughout the challenge, hope the move is smooth!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with the move. Loved your entries and constant output, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all your entries Paul, great quality as ever. Hope the move works out without trouble!

    Cheers Sander

    ReplyDelete