Sunday 27 February 2022

The Skull Duel Update

Skully McSkullface continues to tally all your skullz. Here's the butcher's bill to the end of Friday 25th Feb:

  1. Curt 474
  2. Millsy 229
  3. DaveB 142
  4. StuartL 108
  5. GregB 75
  6. Sander 25
  7. TeemuL 17
  8. Barks 8
  9. PeteF 1

Curt's lead remains precarious; a skeleton horde or skullicious terrain piece could topple him. The tussle for a podium place remains tight.

Notable Skullz:


MikeW's orcs 

More of Mike's orcs

Samuli's Karla von Kill

MikeF's classic assassins have skulltastic details

Millsy's Gaslands hotrods

StuartL's shaman

Honourable mentions/ not quite skullz


Ray's Phantom. I happen to know he has Skull Rings to punch evil-doers

ChrisW's pulp ladies
I'd be very surprised if there aren't silver skullz on their uniforms.

Skull of the Week:


Ray's Vodou

Happy painting!

Barks

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! :)

    Strange to see Ray getting "Skull of the Week" even though he's not taking part in the duel! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is precedence here as Barks always surveys the entire 'Challenge field' for Skull of the Week. :)

      Delete
    2. All the skullz are judged for SotW!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the update Barks. I have a suspicion that I won't be able to hold my mantle of 'Skully McSkullface' for too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update and hard work, Barks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. urgh, I can see me not finish any of my Grimdark stuff anytime soon, oh well, there's always next year...

    ReplyDelete