Sunday 27 February 2022

Sundays are Coming Too Quickly


 

*Yawn* 

Okay, everyone, rise and shine. It's the last day of the weekend and we're officially three weeks out from the end of the Challenge. We're at 61,313 of our 85,589. Not bad, but we're going to have to pick up the pace a bit. 

Right, now, I see we have entries from Greg, Dave and Tamsin, and I'm sure some more will roll in over the day. Who knows, maybe even I'll try to get something done.

So, while our Sunday crew entertains you with their heartbreaking works of undeniable genius, get your brushes out and enjoy some relaxing hobbytime.

Now, I'm going to go get some breakfast, put on a pot of coffee and I'll catch up with you soon.

- Curt


7 comments:

  1. You’re up pretty early! Have a great day of it. Look for me to have a couple of posts later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Curt! 24k points in 3 weeks? Given the usual frenetic rush at the end, I think we'll make it - as I noted on Tuesday, there was definitely an upturn in activity over the previous week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning. It doesn't seem five minutes since we started. This challenge is flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning I managed to bust a gut and get an entry in before bedtime last night - not sure whet the next 3 weeks holds in store here with Covid finally taking off in NZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 weeks left? This 3 month Challenge has life of its' own... :)

    ReplyDelete