Thursday 17 March 2022

From GeorgeS - 54mm Airfix French Imperial guard (150 pts)

      This year the challenge didn't go well for me... I quit early but I hold my strength for next year :)

       So, as this challenge comes to its end I will upload some figures I been working on the last month .
Here you can see 15 figures that will be a part of a small battle diorama. That's why the bases are just painted. They will be covered in the setting later. 
 
       14 Airfix and one Timpo 1:32 figures. Some converted. The flag is scratch built with Green Stuff.

 





 
I wish I could complete the diorama to present it here but it wont be ready until this Sunday.
So, 15 X 10  = 150 points for me of this set..
 
see you at post  #2  soon :)
 
Keep Up The Brushes!!
 
That's a lovely set of big figures, they look great all together. I do hope we get to see the diorama.

Barks 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Barks! I will make a post when it is ready. Should I publish it , or leave it as a draft ? ( it is going to be after the end of the challenge)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe put a link in these comments to your own blog when it goes up?

      Delete
  2. I would really like to see the diorama once it is ready. These models look very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be posted here once it is ready :) I'm still waiting for the flags lettering in decal. It is the first time I decided something like that instead of painting them.

      Delete
  3. I look forward to seeing the completed diorama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha! I will link it here when I have it ready at my blog ;)

      Delete
  4. Lovely looking Imperial guard!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. The figures look excellent George, can't wsitvto see the finished diorama.

    ReplyDelete