Thursday 17 March 2022

From GeorgeS: 1:72 Axis And Allies WW2 board game figures (128 pts)

Last post for now (and for the challenge probably)these little guys painted  for  the board game    "Axis&Allies" . The figures have been used are 1:72 scale from Airfix, ESCI, Matchbox and Revell sets.

Here you can see US, UK, Japan, and Russian troops.
 
 







      There are still two sets to be painted and I will post them in case I have them ready until this Saturday. I'm close to my goal so I do my best to paint them first .
 
So, 32 figures X 4 points  = 128 points from these sets.

That's all for now.
 
 A BIG THANK YOU! to all the people working for this challenge! You are doing Great job!!

Hope to see you all here next time!

...'till then...

Keep Up The Brushes!!


I'm a boardgame fan, and testify that painted figures make a huge difference to your games. I feel I'm preaching to the choir here. Still, I do encourage wargamers to try their hand at assorted boardgames- you may be pleasantly surprised! Don't skimp on the protective varnish!

Barks

11 comments:

  1. Very nice painting! So these minis don't come with the game, you have purchased them separately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes these are classic 1:72 figures from various brands ( Airfix, Revell, etc) that can match with the game if you want to add variety and realism :)

      Delete
  2. Really great work and great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter! Though, not my idea as this is acommon think for this game and " Global Wars" game also.

      Delete
  3. Lovely work George - it's always nice to see painted figures for a boardgame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt! I'm planning to paint my LOTR RISK figures sometime in the future... Long term plan...hahaha

      Delete