Thursday 17 March 2022

From JohnE: 28mm Pulp Figures Captains Courageous [Krypton] (45 Points)

Here's a group from the excellent Pulp Figures range - Captains Courageous. This was my first attempt at using the Scale75 Instant Colors over the primer designed for them. Overall I'm pretty pleased with the results. I'm going for weakness as a theme, as I clearly have zero willpower in resisting Bob Murch's work.
























Here's the evidence of my weakness.




Points Summary: 

5 x 28mm foot @ 5 points = 25 points

Krypton (Inner Ring) bonus = 20 points

Total = 45 points

They have come out very nicely. I quite like the lass in the pale blue.

Barks

9 comments:

  1. Super Pulpy minis - nice painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! They all have such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, John! :)

    I seem to remember painting this very set a couple of Challenges ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, coherent look on these models, John!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on some fabulous figures. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid looking pulp figures, really nice!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab looking figures!

    ReplyDelete