Monday 16 January 2023

SkullWatch XIII 2

The Skull Duel is heating up! We've got a few conventional skellies, skullz on poles, and a grimdark race between Sander and DavidB!

The Skull Tally:

  • Sander 47
  • DavidB 45
  • MikeW 14
  • ChrisW 14
  • GregB 10
  • StuartL 9
  • CurtC 2
  • PeteF 1
  • TeemuL 0
  • Barks 0
DaveB's Oldhammer harlequins

SteveA's classic skellies

Some of ChrisW's monsters

CurtC's Mari Lwyd (ask him to pronounce it!)

Sander's Dark Angels (the figure on the right has 36 skullz!)

PeterB's Ultramarine

RobinF's undead

GuyB's ghosts

MikeW's Orks

SimonM can't resist sneaking in a skull

BruceR's wonderful ogre

GregB's beakie

Skull of the Week:

TomG's Goffik Rokker

Runner-up SotW:


Byron's limo


Late entrants are welcome! Don't forget to:

a) tag your post 'Skull duel'

b) state the number of skullz and your cumulative skullz

c) notify Millsy via the Side Duel Spreadsheet (in the right sidebar)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely bunch of skulls!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skulls! I guess I need paint some skulls before the next update so I won't get culled/skulled?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I need to paint some undead if I'm going to get into this race in a serious way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Studying past Skull Duel winners will show their paths to victory...

      Delete
  4. All hail the Skullz, as long as the count excludes my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about painting other little skullz.

      Delete
  5. Ere we go, ere we go ere we GOOHOOHOO! Got lot's of skullies still to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh! I'd love to take part but the only skull I have is the one in my won head! I reckon I'm going to hand on to it for now :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nearly purchased a box of undead Greeks to enter this crazy challenge.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of an unavoidable calling than a challenge...

      Delete