Sunday 29 January 2023

Sunday Minion Checking In

 Morning chaps and chapesses. There appears to be a fairly short Sunday queue today, although Stuart is working on a day's worth of posts on his own - not of Ray scale, Stuart's not evil.

I have the family coming for lunch today so a week's intensive cleaning and then a couple of months of therapy will follow.

Yesterday I played Necromunda with my Precinct 13 gang of Enforcers against DaveD. James umpired, the only man on Earth who may understand the complexity of the million rules. It didn't go well. I had the worst dice rolling in history in the 1st game and they were worse in the 2nd game. I put 1 of Dave's gang of Beastmen out of action all day, and that was only cos he fell off the catwalk at my feet. TO describe it best. I had a sniper on high in cover with a clear line of sight of most of the table. I had 10 shots at clear targets needing 2+ or 3+ each time. I rolled 7 1s in 10 shots and the other 3 shots were all saved.

Therefore this is appropriate


I'll be back after lunch


Martin

12 comments:

  1. Hi Martin, you played it freshly painted minis, right? :) The next game will be better, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they were, as were Dave's but painted by James, maybe that's how you break the hoodoo

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a fun Sunday to make up for yesterday's results! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a heck of an assumption you are making about me there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. based on evidence so far, all opinions are liable to change. Don't do a Ray on me of your name will be Mudd

      Delete
  4. Thats the 'munda for you though mate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good and Ray free day Martin

    ReplyDelete
  6. My experience in Munda is noone can ever hit a barn door. Therefore I always took as many Flamer weapons as possible, no roll to hit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. StuartL really came through for the Sunday crew! Things do tend to get a bit quieter this time of year.

    ReplyDelete