Saturday 28 January 2023

From RayR - Almansa 1707 - English - Carpenter's Brigade 13pts


Last one from me today....I think?


Guess what? More 2mm tiddlers!


Here we have another English brigade, this one is led by Carpenter, like Killigrew's Brigade they fought in the 1st line of the left wing under Gen Tyrawley.
Once again the flags are purely speculative and are from my NYW collection.


The regts in this brigade were Guisgard's (La Fabreque) Dragoons, Essex's Dragoons, Carpenter's Dragoons and the only English Horse regt that fought at Alamansa Harvey's Horse (2 squadrons of)


All this hard work doesn't get me many points. Each base is worth 2.5 points, giving me a total of 
12.5 points, the Brigadier id worth 1/2 point.
So that makes a total of 13 points.


Last one... you think? At this rate, I forsee a worldwide lack of 2mm models for the next few months. It looks like your French and British cavalry are a bit more evenly balanced now. Well, I'll keep my eye on the drafts section of the blog, but I'm going to give my failing eyes a bit of a rest.

24 comments:

  1. Very nice work, Ray. I quite like all the tidy labels on the bases. Makes for a very polished presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they look very neat. They might even be mandatory in this scale?

      Delete
  2. Another nice little brigade, Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good looking tiny brigade!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice display of those very tiny models. Look great on the table

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fab Ray, you must nearly have the whole or at nearly?

    Cheers
    MattW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work, Ray! Your eyes are certainly getting a strain on these! Good work on the uniform colors at that tiny scale too. They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff Ray,how much smaller can you go?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are shaping up nicely, really looking forward to seeing the project shots of them grouped up!
    TomC

    ReplyDelete