Saturday 26 January 2019

It's the Weekend so... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...


The weather forecast for Regina this weekend is as follows:





Well, I'm glad we're indoors, with lots of food and drink and, well, cool minis to look at!!

It's going to be a very, very full day for entries as I think we have several of our wayward souls coming in from out of the cold. Brilliant stuff and bravo!

Also, just as a reminder if you haven't done so already, please take some time to place your votes for the 'Sport' theme round. The poll will close midnight tonight and I'll be posting the results tomorrow.

I'm going to put my head down for a few hours but I'll be back soon, posting like a madman. 

Otherwise, stay warm if it's cold out, or stay cool if it's hot, but either way have a great day everyone!

Curt Actual Out

9 comments:

  1. It was 40C outside here in Canberra today.
    In the big tin shed with 1900 gamers it was approaching 100% humidity and very warm indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And people are moaning in the UK cos temperatures are in single didgits...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a weather! Here first day in weeks with perfect conditions for airbrushing: 18C at midday and no wind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay warm Curt. And thanks for the weather update - I was planning on brunch with the offspring in Toontown Sunday but have scrubbed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a photo in my car yesterday of the thermometer at 47C. It was a tad warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor you! We've had 2 days of snow (5cm's deep) and it's gone again, probably not to be seen again thsis winter...w

    ReplyDelete