Sunday 2 February 2020

Groundhog Day and its Deja Vu All Over Again





Miles has had to step back from his minoring duties, so Curt's asked me to pinch hit on the Sunday minion duties for the rest of the way.  Fear not Miles assures me that miniature production will continue if not perhaps at his regular warp factor nine.

Long time Challengers will remember that  this is not my first trip to the Minion rodeo, but I may be a bit rusty.   I'm not sure if my Banana Splits Secret Decoder Ring will let me access Miles dreaded spreadsheet, but let's try and see how it works.  

So far there's not much on the radar screen but I'll check back over the day.  You can always shoot me an email or comment below if you've got something ready to go. 

Have a good Sunday and happy painting.  Oh and Ray, I'd suggest making sure that you've got backups of everything!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the ranks of minioning Peter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Banana Splits Decoder Ring is access all areas, obviously

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update on spreadsheet access - Miles will complete the arcane rituals and grant me access later today. I’ll make sure all points are tallied this evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to 'encourage' him by offering to let Ray in behind the curtain so he could 'improve' the spreadsheet settings.

      Delete
    2. Oh you used the nuclear option!

      Delete
    3. Well, you were OK with the spreadsheet, but perhaps we shouldn't have let you loose on the blog without supervision ;)

      Delete
    4. Well my wife would say that I’m never safe unsupervised

      Delete
  4. What could possibly go wrong eh

    ReplyDelete