Sunday 1 March 2020

Sunday Minion Reporting for Duty: 3/1/2020

That's right people, I'm back for a brief visit and to perform my minionantions upon all of you.  The Prodigal son does return, even if you have changed the locks, moved house and changed your names. 

To quote Daniel Day Lewis "I WILL FIND YOU"

My apologies for being away but I've got a little time today so wanted to do my bit.  Thanks to everyone who filled in for me while I've been distracted. 

We've got a range of wonderful submissions for all of your marvel at.  Sadly, each one has a few lines at the bottom that yours truly finds hilarious but you milage may vary.

I may even paint something today........ 

7 comments:

  1. Good to have you back birthday boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps - Alex's post is meant to be minioned by Curt as it's his "Snowlord's Peak" task - I'll move it back to drafts.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Miles , hope things are on the up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back Miles, I'm not sure if the figure I painted for you has turned up at your end yet, if you want to drop me an e-mail to a.knott1 at btinternet.com I've got a tracking number for you to follow, I think it is somewhere in Ellicot city at the minute.

    Cheers,
    Alex K

    ReplyDelete